The past few weeks have been really hectic and busy for the hubs and I. We decided this past Saturday to have a Stay-In Date Night! We went on Pinterest and found this recipe. We took the idea and got the main ingredients and then ran with it and made it our own. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Garlic (1/2 head chopped)
Soy Sauce (1 cup)
Balsamic Vinegar (1/2 cup)
Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce (1/2 cup)
1. Start with pounding your meat a little thinner. (But not too thin.)
2. Cut your meat into 3 inch wide strips.
3. Combine marinade ingredients together and pour over meat.
Refrigerate for at least an hour (the longer the better).
4. Start cutting your veggies length wise and chop the garlic clove into slices.
5. Lightly saute veggies with some garlic salt (not too long, you want a little crunch).
6. Pre-heat cast iron grill skillet in medium heat.
6. Lay meat out and add some veggies and roll away! Pin it with toothpicks.
7. Once meat is rolled up, brush on some oil on your pan.
8. Place meat on pan and sear on each side for about 3 minutes on all four sides.
9. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes or 2 minutes on each side.
(you want to do this to ensure the meat is cooked inside)
10. Then ENJOY!