Today I wanted to share with you one of the things that I love about blogging… the COMMUNITY! I have made friends all over the world through blogging and I have cherished the relationships that have been formed through blogging. And I want to share that joy with all of you other bloggers out there. Today I am so pleased to announce this collaboration that I will be embarking upon alongside Patty from Make It Cozee and Meg from My Borrowed Heaven (you may know her as she is the host of Blogger Bliss). We want to continue this blogging network by hosting a swap twice a year. It will be called Splendid Swap Party, where bloggers will be paired up and share in this swap their Favorites of Summertime. Hope you guys will join in on the fun!
- Sign up between today and Friday, June 6 with the Google doc below.
- Swaps are open to US residents and military families overseas with APO addresses.
- Grab our button, if you wish, to help us spread the fun!
- Receive your partner by Monday, June 9 and begin to email her back and forth/stalk her social media to learn about her.
- Go shopping and get crafting! Spend between $15 and $25 [before shipping] to buy and make your partner a package full of your favorite summertime things that you think she’d enjoy.
- Mail your package by Monday, June 16.
- Link up with us to share what you received from your partner at the end of the month [date TBD].
- Don’t forget to Instagram #splendidswapparty
<div align="center"><a href="https://quitedainty.com/" title="Quite Dainty"><img src="http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad200/quitedainty/SplendidSwap-ButtonFinal300px_zps1929614b.jpg" alt="Quite Dainty" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Hope all you bloggers will join in on the fun! Maybe you might be my swap buddy!